Have an NDIS audit coming up? We can make sure your organisation is ready.
Your NDIS Audit doesn’t need to be stressful. Being prepared for audit and knowing what to expect will help you navigate the process. Amergin‘s specialist NDIS and Aged Care auditor will:
- Evaluate your internal quality systems.
- Review your organisation’s governance, risk management and management controls.
- Make sure you are operating in accordance with the relevant standards and legislation.
- Provide a full report with insights and recommendations.
- Provide onsite training and implementation support.
NDIS Audits make sure you comply with the quality and safety obligations you have to NDIS Participants. They also help you to identify any ‘gaps’ in compliance – areas where you currently aren’t meeting the Standards, or where you could be doing something more or different in order to meet – or even exceed – the Standards.
Get your Copy of our NDIS Audit Guide
As a member of amerginhub, you can access a copy of our ‘What to Expect at an NDIS Audit‘ guide, which will help prepare you for your next audit, providing general advice on what to expect and how to get through it.
The NDIS Audit Guide also covers:
- The difference between ‘Verification’ and ‘Certification’ audits;
- Who conducts the audits;
- The cost of an audit;
- How you need to demonstrate compliance; and
- The possible outcomes of audits.
Sign Up to amerginhub for access to everything you need to prepare for your next audit.
With an amerginhub account, you don’t need to stress over your upcoming audit. Book a consult with our specialist auditor to discuss your requirements, purchase our Simple Guide to Your NDIS Audit and maintain compliance all in the one place. Show your clients (and your auditor) that you’re up to date with amerginhub.