NDIS Verification Pack
The NDIS Verification Pack provides everything you need to complete your NDIS registration and undergo your Verification Audit. The pack even provides you guidance to help you tailor your documents to your business’ own unique services and operating environment.
The NDIS Verification Pack includes:
- A SmartPlan that will guide you through your application to the Quality and Safeguards Commission;
- The Specific Policies and Procedures you’ll be required to upload, to demonstrate your compliance against the NDIS Practice Standards’ Verification Module;
- Supporting documents and forms to correspond with your policies and procedures;
- Referral to an approved NDIS Auditor
- One Month Free subscription to Amerginhub* so that you can access our Verification Self-Assessment Online Course. This course will take you through each Verification Self-Assessment question, what it means and how you need to respond.
Optional Add-Ons Available:
Optional Supplementary Policies and Procedures (such as Providing Meals, Vehicle Safety, Food Safety, Delivering Telehealth Sessions, Therapeutic Support Services, and Plan Management) are available to purchase for all Amerginhub members. These are not a mandatory requirement for initial Verification, but are a valuable addition to your Verification policies and procedures that will support you to deliver specific Verification services in a high quality and safe manner.
All files will be provided to you for download immediately upon purchase completion. They will also be available to you at any time via the My Documents tab in your Amerginhub Account Dashboard.
Terms & Conditions*
These files are intended for the sole use of the Amerginhub member/partner only. Resale and/or distribution of any content or file on Amerginhub is strictly prohibited. All files and documents contain unique security features designed to prevent the unauthorised distribution of content.
Amerginhub reserves the right to modify or remove content and templates from this service for any reason, without notice, at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time, including the deactivation of a subscriber, member or partner account.